Our range of Vertical Axis Basket Centrifuges is versatile and well-suited to the separation of pharmaceuticals and fine or bulk chemicals. As with all Broadbent designs of chemical centrifuges, the range is available in a wide variety of materials of construction. Nitrogen purging and designs suitable for use in Zone I hazardous areas are available.
- Designed for pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals
- Maximum product containment
- Electric variable speed drive and plough system
- Capacities from 5 to over 1250 Litres
- Excellent cake washing facilities
- Minimum solids breakage
- Advanced multi-recipe PLC controls
- CIP and cGMP options for all sizes
- Conformity with CE regulations, EN 12 547, IS09001 and all relevant standards.